I participate in these various challenges, as it’s fun – here are the links, who is hosting them, and what days new words or photos are presented:
- The Daily Prompt, by WordPress, – a word provided each day
- Manic Monday by Sandi (ME!) – name of song provided for Monday blogging. (content released Sunday night runs until following Sunday night)
- Twittering Tale by Kat- a photo provided each Tuesday, and have to post 140 characters or less, just like Twitter
- Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers (FFfaw) by Cat- a photo provided for Tuesday blogging, 100-150 words, no more than 175 words. (photo released Monday night runs to following Monday night)
- One liner Wednesday by Linda Hill – use one line to blog post
- Thursday Photo Prompt (#writephoto) by Sue Vincent – no rules, just use photo and write. (runs Thursday to noon Wed)
- Friday Fictioneers, by Rochelle Wisoff – using photo prompt provide Friday, write 100 words. Make each word count – serious writers.
- Stream of Consciousness SoCS by Linda- a word or phrase provided each Friday for Saturday post. Just type with no planning…whatever enters your mind, no other rules.